Would you like to help companion pets stay in their loving homes?
Consider volunteering with us!
A variety of volunteer opportunities are available to meet your interest and availability:
- Drivers for Pet Food/Supply Pick up
- Fundraising/Special Events (food drives, fundraising events, community outreach)
- Grant Writer
- Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations
- Administration/Clerical work (filing, mailings, flyers, copies, etc.)
- Warehouse work (stocking shelves, rotating stock)
- Pet Food Distribution
- Host a pet food drive: This is an easy and rewarding way to help the Animal House Project/Chester County Pet Food Pantry get food and supplies to those in need. Any group or individual can host a food drive- schools, girl/boy scout organization, corporations, religious organizations, etc…
To volunteer, please complete the Chester County Pet Food Pantry Volunteer Application below:
Chester County Pet Food Pantry Volunteer Application
Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Chester County Pet Food Pantry volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom.