How to Become a Donation Location
Are you interested in hosting an Animal House Project pet food collection box at your business? We’d love to add you to our donation locations!!
- Must have the space available to collect pet food. Most donation locations keep a large donation bin in a readily accessible area for their clients/patrons.
- Should designate one person from your business to serve as the primary contact. This contact will work with a donation location volunteer from Animal House Project to schedule pick-ups from the collection bin.
- The business representative should call the Animal House Project’s office when pick-ups are needed or set up a recurring schedule with their monitor.
- Pick-ups can be scheduled when your collection bin is full or other times, as necessary.
In Return, Animal House Project
- Will provide a donation collection box and other promotional materials.
- Will collect pet food either on a regular basis or as needed. Your donation location volunteer will work with you to determine the best schedule for your location, or you can call our offices when a pick-up is needed.
- Will promote your business on social media and on our website as a donation location. We will do our best to encourage people to visit you and donate food!
- We welcome you to provide brochures and/or literature on your business so that we can distribute when we participate in community events.
If your organization is interested in becoming a donation location with Animal House Project we suggest the following:
Decide where you can collect pet food.
Decide who will manage the donated pet food and be the point of contact for our donation location Volunteer.
Ready to Help?
Contact us today to explore the possibility of working together for the benefit of families and pets!
Community Outreach Coordinator
Animal House Project
(484) 949-8329 extension 101