Do you need assistance in providing food for your companion pets?
Animal House Project dba Chester County Pet Food Pantry provides supplemental food for dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, birds and repitles. When available we also provide pet care products and facilitate through grants low cost spay/neuter. To qualify for assistance, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your overall Federal Taxable Income must fall within the 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Assistance is Limited to 6 companion pets living in your home. This can be a combination of up to 4 cats, dogs and other pets.
- You Must provide proof of financial need or crisis, as well as a copy of your Pennsylvania Photograph ID. The address on the ID must match the address used on the application.
- You agree that pets are for companionship only. not for breeding or illegal activities.
- You agree to attend to your pet's medical care (including vaccinations)and to maintain a healthy living environment for your pets.
- Proof of Spay/Neuter.
- To receive Assistance from our Pet Food Pantry, you must fill out the Assistance Application and be approved.
*Eligibility requirements are subject to change without notice. *
|If you qualify, please download, complete and submit the Assistance Application. Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to download the Assistance Application.
Please- feel free to contact us if you have any questions:
Animal House Project is a 501 (c) 3 Charitable Organization and all Donations are Tax Deductible